- Welcome to Planned Giving
- Options for Giving
- What to Give
- Donor Stories
- How Do We Use Your Gifts?
- Life Stage Gift Planner™
- Most Popular Options
- Compare Gift Options
- Request a Calculation
- Beneficiary Designations
- Bequest Language
- Contact Us
Your retirement-plan benefits are very likely a significant portion of your net worth. And because of special tax considerations, they could make an excellent choice for funding a charitable gift.
Retirement-plan benefits include assets held in individual retirement accounts (IRAs), 401(k) plans, profit-sharing plans, Keogh plans, and 403(b) plans.
How It Works:
- You name Catholic Charities as beneficiary for part or all of your retirement-plan benefits
- Funds are transferred by plan administrator at your death
- No federal income tax is due on the funds that pass to Catholic Charities
- No federal estate tax on the funds
- You make a significant gift to Catholic Charities
Please call or e-mail us to tell us of your intent, and we will assist you with the details of the transfer.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.